Wednesday, November 21, 2012

First Post of the 43rd Year

So nicest thing happened this morning. Peter was getting ready to go to work and I was making myself my protein/coffee shake. I did not have my shirt on and Peter said, "You're losing weight babe." Now others have been saying that over the past few weeks, but when your own spouse says that...(as Martha Stewart would say), "it's a good thing!"

So what I decided to do was compare my body image to how it was before I re-started this body transformation and stepped away form the calories. The images on the left were taken at the end of September and the images on the right are me today.





Now I know that I am still very much a work in progress, but the proof is in the pudding. Mmmmmm pudding!!! I would be interested to know where you can really see the weight loss. I know where I see it, but go ahead and tell me whatcha think. Some of my friends call this my fat blog, so yea, so be it...this is my (not as)Fat Blog!!

This is true motivation going into Thanksgiving and getting to the gym today, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday....tomorrow will be a jog/walk VERY early in the morning...

Happy Gobble, Gobble to everyone! Enjoy and don't stuff yourself too much :-).

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I see less on the face, boobies, and a little less hangin from the waistline. Looks like less bloating too since the cut back on drinks. I've stumbled a bit in the last month. Crazy OT, etc., but I've not completely fallen off the deep end.

    ReplyDelete